Discover our new BSR 603XX series to fight annoying noises
Nowadays consumers have a higher level of expectations when it comes to the products they purchase. Performance and reliability have always been important, but now consumers expect sleeker-looking designs and in the case of appliances and equipment, they expect quieter operation. To answer this demand, the designers and developers of products, from automobiles to appliances, are relying on fabricated adhesive materials to produce quieter designs.
As buzzing, banging, squeaking, rattling are caused by vibrations and in many cases if they are not fixed, will not only get worse, but can also lead to breakdowns, product failure, cracks & collapses (in buildings & windows). Main causes of vibrations include;
- Imbalances in moving parts,
- Loose screws & rivets,
- Wear & Tear, as motors, products or machinery age, parts wear out or wear down, causing friction, which leads to grinding, that then leads to vibration.
- Gaps in between the two surfaces that aren’t supposed to, but come into contact.
- Expansion and contraction with heat causes machinery not to operate at optimum levels.
- Buildings lose shape , leading to un even fitting of doors and windows, then in turn are slammed.
How to Dissipate those annoying noises
The good news is that a lot of those annoying noises – vibration problems can be easily solved.
We offer a wide range of vibration dampening tapes, foils and foams. That can be used for sound and vibration dampening in the automotive, marine, aerospace, electronics and construction industries.
All depends on your vibration issues.
NEW VIBRATION AND NOISE DAMPING PRODUCT LINE
Find out more about the NEW tesa BSR (Buzz, Squeak and Rattle) product series 603xx. Three main products made of PET fleece and PA velour with special automotive approved and LOW VOC adhesive present the main solutions.
All products offer:
- Ultra-LOW VOC
- Good noise damping and abrasion properties
- Are approved by various automotive OEMs
HOW CAN WE PRODUCE YOUR SOLUTION:
With a professional converting partner almost everything is possible to produce the customers idea in noise damping. We in EKO-TECH support our customers with several converting possibilities to produce small parts – even 2mm x 2mm – or big parts up to 2000mm x 3000mm in size.